|Torque||70 mN.m, 150 mN.m, 210 mN.m, 350 mN.m|
|Frame Size||60~90 mm|
- Adjust Motor Torque with Ease
You can set/adjust motor torque using the internal torque potentiometer of the power controller, etc.
- Selectable Torque Setting Method
Torque can be set using one of three methods according to the specific purpose of use. Two-level torque setting is available by switching between the internal/external.
- Torque Fine-Tuning Function
Each motor has a slight variation in its relationship between the setting value of torque and the actual torque output by the motor.
The power controller adopted by the TM Series has a torque fine-tuning potentiometer (ADJUST function) for adjusting this variation.
This means that even in the case of parallel-motor operation such as when multiple motor-operated machines are operated in parallel, the differences among the individual motors can be corrected with ease.
- Improved Torque Setting Accuracy
Variation of the generated torque relative to the torque setting value is much less compared to conventional model power controllers with torque motors.
- Extension up to 20m is Possible
The distance between the motor and power controller can be extended up to 20m.
This feature is ideal in situations where the installation location of the motor is away from the control box.
- Simple Wiring, Conforms to DIN Rail
The power controller connection terminals are divided into the control type and the power type on the upper and lower part of the power controller for easy wiring.
It also can be mounted to the DIN rail directly.
- Full Range of Functions
● Two torque levels set by the internal potentiometer and external potentiometer
● Alarm output function (Thermal protector open detection)
● Instantaneous bi-directional operations by CW/CCW signal switching
● Switching of signal input logic between sink and source
For details, refer to “How to Read Speed and Torque Setting Method“